|Eligibility||+2 / Higher Secondary / Intermediate with Biology or Botany or Zoology|
|Exam Pattern||Semester – 8 Semesters|
|Certification||Alagappa University, Karaikudi|
Kindly Note: Lateral Entry Provision is available for Diploma Holders.
Gazette Officer attested Xerox copy of the following certificates:
1. 10th Mark sheet
2. +2 / Intermediate Mark sheet
3. Latest Transfer Certificate
Other Details :
- Successfully completed a Diploma course of minimum two years duration (after std X) in Optometry, Ophthalmic Techniques, Refraction, Orthoptics and Ophthalmic Assistance from a repute institution.
- Successfully completed a Diploma course of minimum three years duration (after std X) in Ophthalmic Techniques. The candidate should have worked in an ophthalmic hospital or clinic for a minimum period or one year after completion of three-year diploma course.
- Minimum age of 19 years completed on 31st December of the year of admission.
* Condtions Apply